Wednesday, March 25, 2009

what i'm working on: bibs


afternoon, lovelies.
it's been a fun-filled day here @ the rikrak home. today i got to do something i've NEVER done in my life before... but more on that later! :)

and now it's back to work! i'm working on lots and lots of sustainable patchwork bibs today & tomorrow for some wholesale orders... and maybe a few new ones for the rikrak shop, too! what have you been working on?

and don't forget to enter the funfun rikrak giveaway.... two days left!

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE them!! I wish I had the patience to patchwork bibs. I just figure they are going to get all messy so I don't bother making them cute...I just love all the bright colors and fabric choices!! Fabulous!
    I just finished a pattern for my slings and a BLOG THIS onesie for my shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! My you've been busy! I'm working on star books, travel journals and map envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so beautiful! I'm working on loads and loads of wallets and pouches also like you for wholesale orders. Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a lot's of bib!! Great work :o) And don't forget me if you able to do more eye pillow :o)

    By the way, I tagged you on my blog, if you want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are all soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bibs! I want to make some too, when I get time to make a suitable print.
    Yesterday I was working at home for one lovely whole day (have a full time job) printing my new print "Enchanted garden" and some more of Mrs Cow. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fun. And I like the little headers you make for all of your posts, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!