Thursday, November 25, 2010

thankfulness & many congrats!

thankful subway art print by iloveitall

................

happy thanksgiving to our lovely neighbours to the south!
hope you're all enjoying wonderful time of lotsa love, joy & togetherness, nicies!

and ...
a few fun congrats to dole out here today, too! 

random.org found us some lovely winners!

{1st} congrats to the winner of the ika bags giveaway :: # 522 - kim @ yellow songbird: such a sweet blog & shop! check them out!

{2nd} congrats to the winner of the *i love my sponsors* november giveaway :: #382 :: lubasa - a longtime fan & nicey of the blog!

and feeling lucky?
still time to enter these fab giveaway here on the rikrak studio blog, nicies!

::::::::::::::::

---> WIN one of 5 amazing handmade prize packs, totaling a value of over $800!

---> WIN a set of 3 recycled cashmere pins by the june bride

---> WIN a personalized alphabet sack by helen rawlinson!


what are you feeling thankful for today, sweeties?
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I'm feeling thankful that it's the end of November in Ottawa and still no snow!

    Off to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy and so grateful that I can join a winners crowd at this lovely blog! Thanks that we - the international readers and lovers of beautiful stuff and handmade items - have always this chance.-) Lubasa

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! congrats lubasa! so happy for you!

    and yay to no snow, too, leslie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obviously feeling thankful to you, I mentioned you twice on my blog this week. Here:
    http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-chronicles-whats-on-my-fridge.html

    and here:

    http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com/2010/11/things-i-learned-this-week-including_26.html

    Thank you for being such a generous and fun blogger!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, maxabella!
    thanks so much for your double kindnesses! i just love your beautiful blog, and your kind words mean so much. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very grateful for my son, mr m, who has swept the path and hung out washing today, and vaccuumed the house twice in the last fortnight. I injured my knee and couldn't walk a fortnight ago, it is healing but slowly. He did these things willingly! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm grateful for friends, family and a little peaceful time! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!