Wednesday, September 28, 2011

wanted




{ one } 
hi cuties!
love collecting things? me too.

so i'm looking for some fabulous collections to feature here and on my Etsy blog collecting series. do you have a great, interesting collection of things you'd like to share ??

i'm ESPECIALLY keen to find a beautiful collection of: 
  • textiles
  • eyeglasses
  • puppets
  • harmonicas

{it has to be a fun personal collection that you don't use for art or craft , & you can't sell it in your shop!}  ... i'd feature your collection &  i'll feature your lovely work, too! }

if yes, please let me know here in the comments ( or email me at rikrakmail at yahoo dot com ) what you collect and i'll be in touch.

{ two } 
come WIN my *i love my sponsors* $25 gift certificate giveaway. it ends this friday.


{ three } 


{ four }
 still looking for a few more folks who'd like me to send out samples of their handmade goodies with my orders! let me know if you're keen!


............
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. love, love, love collecting and have many collections, but one of my favs are small zuni fetishes..all of mine are ravens, and my 1st was a gift from a fav boss many, many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addicted to collecting. I have a weekly challenge on my blog - on my 71st collection post. Check out the left hand sidebar of my blog to see a list of what I have...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fascinating rose & magpie! thanks - off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. k, i do have some textiles i've collected. my mom is the serious collector! i'll email you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!