Wednesday, October 19, 2011

patterns & shapes: paper cut art





...............


::  brilliant paper cut artworks ::

..............

aren't paper cuts the best?
not the sting-y, ouchy, tiny-finger-boo boo kind.
but the intricate, delicate, mesmerizingly fantastic paper artistry kind.

i could just stare at paper cut art all day.
here's a round-up of some of my favourite 2-D paper magicians. {many, i happily confess, our family have purchased treasured art by!} how well these papercuts can lend themselves to hauntingly fun halloween art, too!

ever tried?

...............

::  brilliant paper cut artworks ::

..............


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Elsita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Love! Love! Nice collection of many of my colleagues, my idols, and my inspirations. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! This collection DOES have a good Halloween vibe. But I'll admire from a distance. Exacto knives and I don't mix well!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks sweeties.
    i'm such a fan!

    me too, lori! best leave it to the pros!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love papercuts! I tried the technique out myself a couple of months ago and I think I'm hooked! You can see my first project on my blog, here: Papercut How-To

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love paper cuts, too. Your samples are gorgeous! I love the art deco one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!