Wednesday, April 4, 2012

let's connect. it's a pinterest & instagram party!







well well well.
seems as though i've finally entered the new millenium & have finally opened BOTH a fun instagram account (lovin' it!) & a pinterest account too (so addicting!)

are you on pinterest & instagram?
if yes - let's connect!

hope you'll come follow me, or let me know your usernames (how to find you!) on either or both and i'll come follow you, too! can't wait to reconnect with all you nicies in a brand new way! (and see your amazing photos, finds & more!)





i'm @rikrakstudio on instagram.



see you over there!
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest, it is so addictive. I am following your boards. You can follow me at additionsstyle. Have fun pinning.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Pinterest! Following you now.
    I'm at tessaeltzroth on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree... both are so addictive... such timing that I was searching for people to follow over my twitter contacts. and since I'm following you over twitter I saw your name and followed you right away... I have not followed you on pinterest but heading over to check it out...

    iam_artisan is my username on both accts... enjoy pinning and instagraming... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super! thanks tessa - now following you! happy pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you on Pinterest now. I'm minouette, as per usual. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you on both Pinterest and Instagram. I'm MixedMediaJewel on both :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! They are so much fun! Happy pinning and instagraming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm now following you on Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/theLion)... I don't really use Instagram that much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks june & geri! hope to see you over there!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!